Friday 16 November 2012

Train Your Brain (Competition)

Train Your Brain is a competition run by The Art Department (http://theartdepartment.org/) and for the DeviantArt community, that I am not an overly zealous fan of (but that's another story). I've decided to enter a film for the animation category because the prize looks pretty damn good (Private tour around Pixar Studios - for two =O ).

This has sparked my creativity and I've come up with what I think is a decent idea. While I've had nothing to do in the studio I was storyboarding this. I won't explain the whole premise of what's happening because that should be pretty self explanatory, which I think it is. :)
 


Not only do I have about 2 weeks to make a whole minutes worth of animation, I've given myself the pleasurable challenge of doing most of it in first person. I really want to be creative and experimental with how I put this animation together, particularly with the transitions and the crazy effects at the end.

The name is subject to changes.

Here's a link to the page if you want to check it out for yourself:
http://ayame-kenoshi.deviantart.com/art/Train-Your-Brain-Contest-336449766#animation

No comments:

Post a Comment