Monday 29 October 2012

Flag Wave Week 1

Lots of videos to show! I made, in total, 11 iterations, of this first part of the flag wave exercise. Everything had to be animated straight ahead, unlike the previous exercises. So far, I haven't had too much trouble. It's just been a process of constantly re-drawing, adding more drawings, and modifying drawings to perfect.

Here are 5 of the stages of my flag wave, very incomplete but a lot of time spent getting my head around it all.






As you can see I have been slowly improving it, and believe it or not there is still a couple of things that I could make better. It is the tube in the middle of the flag as it is raised for the second time. It feels unnatural, like it is being pulled back by something.

Other than that I am pretty happy with my work so far! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment